The website www.enolagest.pt is owned by the company Enolagest II, SGPS, SA. headquartered in Vilamoura Jardim, Centro de Negócios e Serviços, Rua Melvin Jones, Volta do Gaio, 8125 – 502 Vilamoura, Loulé, legal person number 508 346 800.
Enolagest does not collect sensitive personal data from customers (related, for example, to health, philosophical or political beliefs, party or union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin).
The personal data provided by customers are the property of Enolagest, which may, eventually, provide them to partner entities.
Candidates may, at any time, access their personal data, obtain a copy of them and/or request their updating or deletion, under the terms of the law, by contacting us via the email email@example.com.
When using the website www.enolagest.pt, owned by the company Enolagest II, SGPS, SA., headquartered in Vilamoura Jardim, Centro de Negócios e Serviços, Rua Melvin Jones, Volta do Gaio, 8125 – 502 Vilamoura, Loulé, legal person number 508 346 800, the user is accepting the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The use of this site is purely personal, and its alteration, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation, with commercial purposes or not, without prior authorization from Enolagest is strictly forbidden.
2. All intellectual property rights over the website and its contents are owned by Enolagest and companies associated or integrated in the Enolagest Group, unless otherwise stated.
3. Enolagest assumes good judgment when compiling and making available the information presented on its website, which is purely informative. Enolagest advises the user to verify, on their own, the accuracy of the information provided before taking any decision based on them.
4. Enolagest does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, updating and operation of the site, or the information contained therein, and does not, therefore, assume any responsibility for any losses, damages, revenue expectations or any other damages that result from the use of the information contained in the website.
5. The information included on the website has been compiled from various sources and is subject to change without notice.